ALL ORDERS PLACED ARE SUBJECT TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Any reference to “same day delivery service” applies to the Metropolitan Sydney areas from Monday-Saturday, to orders received which meet our order deadlines, and is exempt during Sundays and public holidays .
- There are no timed deliveries but we do our best to accommodate requests.
- Balloons and Bears is not responsible for making arrangements for your recipient to be home at time of delivery.
- If no one is available to take receipt of goods at time of delivery, we will attempt to contact the recipient, this is why a contact number is required for all orders. Balloons and Bears reserves the right to leave goods if it is safe to do so. If there is no safe place to leave goods, a return fee and re-delivery fee will be charged for a second delivery attempt .
- Please ensure all address details are up to date and correct & the receipient’s landline and or mobile phone number is supplied. Incorrectly addressed items which require re-direction will incur a further fee. Any gift which is required to be stopped in transit and returned to Balloons and Bears for any reason will incur further delivery & admin fees. If a delivery is rejected by the recipient’s address, we are able to re-send the goods once they are returned to us however an additional delivery charge will be incurred. We are unable to provide refund for balloons once they are inflated.
- Balloons and Bears advises although we use highly reputable carriers to deliver our products, from time to time delays are experienced for a multiplicity of reasons which are totally out of our control. We cannot 100% guarantee any delivery according to the quoted delivery schedule, and cannot be responsible for unforeseen circumstances, such as weather and traffic conditions, theft or damage, or delays by our courier contractors. Sometimes gifts may be delayed and delivered later than pre-determined time. These circumstances are out of our control and we do not accept responsibility for these unforeseen circumstances and failure to deliver on time is not a valid reason for refund or for cancellation of an order.
- Disclaimer: The information contained on the website is provided by Balloons and Bears in good faith. To the best of our knowledge, the information is accurate and current. All items advertised on the Balloons and Bears website (www.balloonsandbears.com.au) are in stock unless otherwise stated. Balloons and Bears only use quality products. We reserve the right to substitute products that may be unavailable or out of stock, but guarantees the replacement item will be equal to or greater value than the original item.Balloons and Bears uses WooCommerce Shopping Cart, however we reserve the right to manually charge fees which have not been added by the software, such as software errors & failure to add GST which should be included at the time of the checkout process, or, incorrectly chosen delivery fees by the purchaser. All prices are kept as up to date as possible.
DAYS WE DELIVER
Monday – Friday 9.00am – 5.30pm
Saturday 9am – 2pm
SPECIFIC DELIVERY DATES
Specific dates that you would like the gift to be delivered can be accommodated, but please be aware that we do not deliver on Sundays or public holidays.
BALLOONS AND BEARS does not take responsibility for gifts left at addresses where the customer has given “Authority to Leave” the parcel at the address. BALLOONS AND BEARS recommends that you do not give “Authority to Leave” on deliveries being delivered to units, townhouses or apartment blocks with shared entrances.
RETURNS OR REFUNDS & REFUND DISCLAIMER:
Balloons and Bears is more than happy to cancel any order placed and issue a full refund with 48 hours notice prior to delivery.
- Refunds or cancellations of orders are at the owner’s discretion and you must have a valid reason – Balloons and Bears will not refund if you simply change your mind about your purchase.
- In the unlikely event that you feel we have not provided a service, or that you feel that there are discrepancies in your order in any way, we will investigate the circumstance and a refund may be issued duly.
- Balloons and Bears advises although we use highly reputable carriers to deliver our products, from time to time delays are experienced for a multiplicity of reasons which are totally out of our control. We cannot guarantee unforeseen circumstances, such as weather and traffic conditions, delays by our couriers, theft or damage. Sometimes your gift may be delayed and delivered later than pre-determined time. These circumstances are out of our control and we do not accept responsibility for these unforeseen circumstances and failure to deliver on time is not a valid reason for refund of delivery or for cancellation of an order.
- Balloons and Bears will not replace or refund if your gift disappears or is stolen from the delivery address where you have given “Authority to Leave” on the order.
- Balloons and Bears advises that we will not honour our refund policy and issue any refunds under any circumstance if more than 30 days have lapsed since the date the order was placed.
- Balloons and Bears does our utmost to prevent breakages in transit by safely wrapping glass items in bubble wrap where possible and ensuring goods are safely packaged . Should your gift be damaged in transit please notify us and return your gift to Balloons and Bears immediately for inspection. Your gift may be covered by insurance and may be replaced at no cost.
MONDAY – FRIDAY: 9.00am-5.00pm
SATURDAY: 9am – 12pm
PUBLIC HOLIDAYS : Closed